The recitation of the Rosary is not a matter of repeating formulas, but to enter into confidential conversation of Mary, to convey a feeling, to trust penalties, to open her heart and, finally, to accept the will of God.
Promises to the Blessed Alan de La Roche
- To all those who will say the Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
- Who perseveres to say the Rosary he will receive very precious graces.
- The Rosary is a powerful arm against hell; it will destroy vices, it will free from sin, it will dissipate heresies.
- The Rosary will make virtues and good works to flourish and it will grant the souls the most mercy of God; it will replace the vain love of the world with the love of God in the heart of the men, and will drive their desire up to the celestial and eternal goods.
- Who relies on me saying the Rosary, he will not be overwhelmed with adversities.
- Who says the Rosary devoutly and meditates the mysteries, he will not be punished by the justice of God, if he is sinner, he will be converted; the just will grow in the grace and he will become worthy of the eternal life.
- The truly devout people to my Rosary, in the time of their death, will not die without Sacraments.
- Those who say my Rosary will find the light of God and the fullness of His graces in their life and in the time of their death and will share the merits of the Blessed people in Heaven.
- Every day I will free from the Purgatory souls devout to my Rosary.
- The true sons of my Rosary will enjoy a great glory in heaven.
- You will obtain whatever you ask with my Rosary.
- I will help in their needs all those who spread my Rosary.
- I was grant by my Son that all people devout to the Rosary have the Saints of Heaven as brethren during their life and in the time of their death.
- Those who say my Rosary faithfully are all my beloved sons, brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
- The devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.